Pages

HOLIDAY BANNER COMP

S
Note: Thanks to all of you who commented my post below. I appreciate your support and loyalty to the blog!
Those of you who were a part of our blog last year will remember this lovely banner created by our very talented John2_el_mejor!!! It's gorgeous, but a new year calls for a new banner!

So, I thought this year, I would turn this into a competition.. IF we get enough entries! I know everyone is not so talented in photoshop art, but a lot of you are or have friends who are. So get the word out there about this comp and please make a little time to do it as I love to see all the entries!!!

WHAT TO DO: (2 comps)

1. Create a Holiday banner for the blog! Please say Happy Holidays on it instead of Merry Christmas that way it can stay up thru the new year.  The winner will receive $200sd.

2. I would also like a personal banner for my posts reflecting the holidays. The winner will receive $100sd.

*Non-SS will be made SS

  You can do both or just one. It's up to you!


Keep the Christmas/Holiday theme in mind  for both. For the blog banner, it must obviously include me, but please try to incorporate some of the writers into it (like above)... I know we have a lot so look for the ones who have been active. 

Take a screen print. Upload and Post the link in comments.

Last day to enter Sat Dec. 11th


Rules:

You must be both an official follower of this blog to enter
S
 

Most Reading