Pages

WRITER'S NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

S
UPDATE: Thank you so much for the overwhelming response. I no longer need writers. I have so many to choose from atm. I will be picking a few and keeping the rest of you on my list.

I am still looking for someone who has the ability to do comps and provide some of the prizes. Thanks.



Ruth (Houpisonfire) AND Sarah (Blueberry-Dream) sorry Sarah are doing a great job, but they can't do it alone. Unfortunately, this year I am really busy with school and other activities and am finding it really difficult to be on line a lot. I hate to see this blog not active, so we need  new writers.

I am looking for dependable people who have the time for Stardoll. To post Stardoll news, spoilers etc.. and bring some new interesting things to the blog. I really need people who have a decent grasp of the English language and can concentrate on this blog . Also you should have some writing experience and be familiar with how this blog operates.


I am also looking for a sort of competitions manager. Someone who has some creative comp ideas and has the resources to fund additional comps. You must also be able to help judge them.

*You must be a follower

So contact me in my GB on Stardoll if you are interested in either positions.Leave a link to your blog, a blog you wrote for or a sample post.

*Sister Blogs/Media Partners and Affiliates - PLEASE POST ABOUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG. I APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.
S
 

Most Reading