Pages

Suite Shop Spoilers

S

UPDATE: The spoiler page is bombarded with animated stuff that glows and pops!

Hey ya'll! I found some pretty furniture in the spoiler page today, but probably more will appear later on so I will update this post. I don't know what these are for, perhaps for the Stardoll Penthouse.

I personally sort of like these, I love that flower chair and that skull goblet, it reminds me of Harry Potter with those every-flavor beans inside ^_^ Not sure about the bear that looks as if its made out of Jell-O though, but it's interesting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
^^The shadow of the horse actually moves, its creepy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^^That is animated, it flashes the words "Love and Peace" but I took a screenprint of each word flash.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
S
 

Most Reading