Pages

New Shop - Pet-a-Porter

S
No April fools from me, sorry I'm boring :D

 I WAITED FOR THIS SHOP FOR 2 DAYS
(since minute I saw these cute faces on spoilers)

I was expecting a simple shop where you could get some new pets, BUT I never though shop will be ALL SS ONLY, LIMITED AND OVER-PRICED
One cat costs 100SD. It not only blinks it's eyes and looks cute, it will also...
 They are too cute to handle.
I admit it, I already bought 7 of them, my heart would break for not having them. (Yes, cuteness is my weakness :D Even more if it's about cats, I love them ^^)
Interesting fact is that stardoll wrote in the new SS contest HERE (I hope it's for all countries) where they wrote that 'Oh, kittens these days they grow up so fast' and 'before the adorable little one hits his or her next growth spurt (it will happen!!)' I wonder how long it will take them to grow up.

Even though I would rather like them as kitties forever, growing up makes them to be more realistic. Though stardoll could have added also some Meow, I mean sound [:


Are you buying anyone of them? Or are too over-priced?
Which is your favourite? 

PS. Thanks to twilight.katie for telling us, you can also buy the shop's interior, check it HERE.
It's for Superstars, for 50sd and I think very beautiful, if I had more space in my suite I would be getting it [:
S
 

Most Reading