Pages

ITALIAN MAFIA ARE BACK!

S
*UPDATE 2*
Check out this on ItalianMafiaZue's presentation:
 http://i56.tinypic.com/2nqw6sl.png

For those who still believe this is a hoax,
Trust me, it's not!
I've already been hacked along with many others,
Please be careful!


 

*EDIT*
Thankfully I've got my account back now,
And I've changed the e-mail back,
It doesn't look like they've stolen anything,
Just messed with my doll, presentation & details.


To those Anonymous comments who think I'm faking,
I can assure you - I'm not.
I'm not sad enough to make up pathetic and elaborate stories like this just for a few minutes of fame on a virtual website - it just wouldn't happen.
And if you believe that I'm making this up,
then how do you explain the other dolls that have been hacked aswell?
Do yourselves a favour, and change your passwords before this "Italian Mafia" thing hack you aswell.

HELP!
*This is Varinder AKA vpurple*

I DIDN'T LOG ONTO MY ACCOUNT FOR A FEW DAYS,
NOW I FOUND OUT THAT I'VE BEEN HACKED BY THIS "STARDOLL ITALIAN MAFIA"
http://perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com/2010/12/italian-mafia-back.html

BELIEVE ME, THIS IS NO JOKE.
IDGAF ABOUT "15 MINS IN FAME"
I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK.

They haven't changed the password,
but they've changed the e-mail address & it says that I have to wait 72 hours before changing it.

- vpurple


S
 

Most Reading