Pages

Hey Everyone! I'm BACK! FRESH START ANYONE???

S

It's been awhile! So sorry for being absent for so long, but it was unavoidable. I think things are calmer now..so I'm back and trying to re-evaluate where things stand with the blog.

I'm just looking to see who is still active on Stardoll and who is still reading us! Looks like the writers have been fairly active, so thank you for that! I really appreciate you guys!

So if you are still here in the Stardoll Universe let us know if you are still interested in this blog continuing...

I have some BIG plans that can go either way.. I can start competitions again and get things rolling like before or we can work towards going out with a bang. This goes for our writers too! Let me know if you are still interested in writing here.

I'm at that crossroads in my life where I have obviously been extremely busy, but also Stardoll hasn't been mega interesting for me in awhile. I will always love Stardoll, but as happens with everyone things change and this can't be my priority anymore. I turned 16 on Nov 6th and my life has been a non-stop whirlwind ever since ;)

I still would like to contribute when I can. So if we continue I'd probably need a really active partner or partners(which we have never had in SMW history!!!)

SO give us some positive feedback please. Let me know so I can determine whether to do any Christmas competitions. Yes I promise to make the time for judging and getting the results up in a timely manner. I apologize for Halloween, Miss Couture and any other open comps. I promise they will be posted and continued in the coming weeks.


I really hope you guys still love and appreciate our blog. Life gets in the way with everyone sometimes and I hope everyone is interested in a FRESH start!
S
 

Most Reading