Pages

HB JACKET IS OUT!!!

S

Whoa it's been awhile since I've done one of these..let's see if I can get back into the swing of things!

But first.... the HB JACKET has hit our virtual plaza and well I don't know what to think about it. It's inspired by Alexis Mabille as you can see from the RL pic below. 

I guess it's unique and girly and I'm sure I could rock it with an attitude, but I'm not necessarily one for the ruffles and bows. So will I be buying it???? Not too sure yet... because dang that price tag is hurtin' my virtual pockets! So, I'll hold off till I see your outfits!

I do like the coloring better on the Stardoll version though, but what do you guys think about it? Tell us in comments.


REAL LIFE VERSION (Thanks to our Media Partner Hotbuys Addicted)

Top by Alexis Mabille
If you bought it, be sure to make a rockin outfit and tell me in my GB that you are wearing it so I can put you in the poll. You can make it from Starplaza, but............the screen print must be large and clear!!! If it's not you will not be included.

The prize as always is $25sd. Lets see if we can make my 1st poll back a large one. So get off your virtual fannies y'all and participate.

Remember the rules:

You must be a public official follower of this blog and member of our club to enter.
The HB must be well seen
The outfit should be creative
First come first serve basis as space will still be limited..
S
 

Most Reading