Pages

Ribbon - Summer 2010/2011 Collection

S
Hello everyone! Christina is here :) As some of you know, Im creator of Ribbon collection. Today it is released. Please notice - I worked hard on designs. Some of them didnt turned out as I wanted. I had a lot of problems doing this collection. Its pointless to tell you about them.But, at the end, Im actually very happy with this collection, hopefully you will like it too! :D Visit page by clickinh ( HERE ). Huge thanks to everyone who helped me with making it - Lana, Samantha, Colton, and Ellen. Without them it woudnt be done! First, I released 3 designs of my collection, thats part one, and tomorrow I will release the rest of it (hopefully).Here is the collection:


( I make them larger because in smaller version its worse quality)

And...Only for you, my sketches!


What are you thinking about it?


 Leave a comment with your opinion! What did you (not) liked, what should be better? I wanna see :)
S
 

Most Reading