Pages

STARDOLL IS WEIRD?

S
UPDATE
Stardoll is working again, i just notice but i still can't buy on Starplaza or Suite Shop.

I just try to log with my other account Filipamaria1 and i can't log Stardoll i think they are updated the site again. I already ask to some friends that they are online and we also can't log out.

Now you can't do this also:

Save your doll on another room
Change your doll clothes
You can't save your doll on Suite Palour
Vote anyone for Covergirl
You can't see your friend requests
you can't write coments on Dolls & Dress-up
I try to buy on Starplaza and Suite Shop and didn't work
The albuns don't update
We can't check the Top 5
Create new accounts


You can only do this:

Save a scenery
Visit suites
Write on guestbooks
We can vote the Catwalk


What you think about this?

I will updated if i found more things
S
 

Most Reading